Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snowy Day

It is a glorious snowy day.

My twin and I share a deep love for the grand splendor that winter displays. Throughout the day, I have been remembering Erin and how much she would enjoy this day. I miss you, my snow buddy.

The first thing I saw when I walked out the door... a winter's wonderland.

I tried to capture how much snow had fallen through the night.

Perhaps this is a better example. Don't you just love it?


This was 3 in the afternoon- the snow clouds darken the day considerably.

Mom and I went to town and we just love the snowy pines.
When we left for town at 10 in the morn, half of the road still wasn't plowed.
Matthew got out the sleds! I am SO excited.
He is too.

I am so thankful that I got to experince a great day of snow before I went to a tropical place for winter. I am going to miss being in the winter's wonderland.

My joy is my brother. He makes my heart smile.

3 comments:

The Rodriguez's said...

I miss you a lot too. Love the photos. I want to go snowmobiling SO badly. SO badly! Can't wait to see you soon!

Momma Mig said...

YAY! i LOVE your new blog! i am so glad that i get to keep up with you and your family and your love life (tee hee) and and and!!! thank you for starting a blog for us - the little people so far away from you. haha. btw - it's also an advantage, b/c every now and again you can print your posts and put them in a binder - so you'll have a journal with pictures and all kinds of good stuff! :) yay! love you girl! you're so close to marriage it's CRAZY!!

kelli said...

Laura, your blog is so fun. I have been blogging for nearly 5 years. It's such a great outlet for your thoughts and feelings.

I just got the invite to your shower today, unfortunately it's my son's birthday and we have a party planned, so I won't be able to come. Congratulations on your marriage. You will love it...I love being married.

Love, your cousin, Kelli