Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blogging

I did it. I started up my own blog. I did it for several reasons...

  • I love reading several people's blogs. I feel that I know what's going on even if we are miles apart and haven't talked in days, months or even years. Perhaps I can do the same for my loved ones...
  • I need to keep many people informed of what's happening in this chapter of my life, being engaged and getting hitched.
  • It is a way to jot down some thoughts if my mind is going 100 miles a minute.

Now, I chose laurasjoy.blogspot.com as my url address because everything else that I wanted was taken. Finally, I just thought that I would put my first and middle name, but go figure... someone else has it... sigh. Then it hit me, why not put Laura's Joy? This blog is mainly going to describe me and James' journey to where we are now and where we've been. It's my joy to tell you of what's happening in my life right now. It's my joy to share our love story. It's my joy to remind you that life isn't perfect, we will have days of low lows and high highs.

It is my joy....

No comments: