Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A brief glimpse...

On New Year's eve, I married my one true love.



It was wonderful...

Intimate...

Beautiful...

Special...



I was surrounded by loved ones. Loved ones who put together a ceremony too marvelous for words. Loved ones who loved on me all day and made me feel like a lovely, precious bride. Loved ones who made me feel so blessed.

So. Very. Blessed.

The whole day was wonderful. From the moment, I woke up till the time I walked away with my man, my husband.

*I will be recounting the moments of that day as soon as I have more pictures.


My joy is marrying my man, my marine, my love.

3 comments:

Ann Durham said...

Wow. That's all I can say. Your joy is evident in every word you write and every picture you post. Thank you for sharing your joy with us! Blessings to you and James!

Unknown said...

It's wonderful that your day had such an abundance of blessed emotions. We are so happy for you!
-Roger and Kate

Heather Grindstaff said...

You look gorgeous!Can't wait to see more pics!