Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Homage to Allie

Ahem... 
These pictures are from, 
oh let's see... 

*counting down the months on my fingers and muttering out loud

"March, April, May, JUNE!"

With a bewildered acclamation, 
I just now realize that it was 4 months ago.
FOUR. MONTHS. AGO.
Wow, I am loving and enjoying life so much
that time is flying.

Four months ago, Allison Galoob, 
a dear friend and teammate,
came out for her spring break.
The timing could NOT have been 
more
PERFECT.
After all, James had just left for 6-weeks training in CA
and a few mere hours later,
Allison arrived.  
Bringing smiles, laughter and sunshine.
I am FOREVER grateful
that she decided to spend her spring break
with me.
She helped me 
by pulling me back from the edge of
depression
and even
despair.
God knew what I needed and when I needed it.
He gave me a friend 
who brighten my days
during a lonely and difficult time.
Thank you Allie,
I am forever grateful.


No comments: